Thursday 1 May 2014

REFLECTION - 1.05.2014.

Today consisted of having a presentation in regards to our exhibition space, portfolio work needed for submission, as well as how to prepare work for a professional portfolio compared to that for hand-in. I really enjoyed the short talk since it cleared up a lot of confusion that I had in regards to what was needed for submission and just put into focus the important dates for this month. 

This morning I decided to go ahead and print out a selection of my images that have made the final cut for the deadline. I still have a few others to print out but I'd like to work on them some more so will do that tomorrow. Having printed out my images to scale has made me think a lot more about the sequence and what images sit well next to each other. I'd also like to print some of the images on glossy paper because I feel like it would strike a nice contrast against the matte parchment paper. Below I am going to type up some things that I would like to get started and maybe finished tomorrow. 

Checklist:

- Print more blurry images onto glossy paper. 
- Scan in silk scarves + edit. Print out to sit next to other images. 
- Think of titles for each photograph. 
- Play around with type as full page spreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment